What’s up lately? Let’s do bullet points!
- Got a tattoo above my ankle a few weeks ago. It says “blessed” in my handwriting. No, it didn’t really hurt much. Yes, I have a high pain tolerance. If you don’t, I don’t recommend an ankle tattoo. 🙂 I like the tattoo, and I’m thinking I may get some decoration added around it sometime. It’s been about 10 years since my last tattoo, so I was due.
- Just got back from the annual MLB trip with Honey Bear. Great time, and our team won. Twice. 🙂
- Thanks to generic Effe.xor I am feeling much better.
- Foster-to-adopt paperwork notebook is still lying in the floor…
- I’ve been reading “Sex with the Queen: Nine Hundred Years of Vile Kings, Virile Lovers, and Passionate Politics” by Eleanor Herman. It’s nonfiction, and I recommend it if you like history without the boring shit.
- Swimming! Yay for summer.
- Got my purple belt in taekwondo last week. Woot.
- Nothing doing in TTC land. I meant to start taking that Metformin again but keep forgetting. Which probably really means I’m not committed to starting all that again…
- I’ve been enjoying all those little things that I wasn’t doing whilst TTC, including coloring my hair, getting tattoos, and drinking beer and pinot noir. Lovely.