- The pink azalea is starting to bloom!
- The striped tulips have opened.
- Sitting outside with my laptop, in the shade of my deck, reading, writing and watching the outside goings-on.
- Last week I noticed the birdhouse had a nest in it. The nest was empty and I didn’t know if it was new or old. I left it alone. Today I am watching 2 brownish birds tending to it. One keeping watch, one coming and going, bobbing in and out of the opening with things in its mouth. Exciting!
- A few nights ago I saw my first bunny of the year in my front yard. I know there will be many more as ours and neighboring yards are quite the rabbit hangout.