I was pleasantly surprised to learn that Joey over at The Childless Mom listed this blog among her award picks. Thanks! Here’s the deal (mostly shamelessly copied and pasted, LOL):
Liebster is a German word which means “dearest” or “beloved.” It is also used to refer to as someone’s “favorite” and the idea of the Liebster Blog Award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers that deserve more recognition and encouragement. So, this award is to share with those blogs that you love to love.
There are rules for receiving the Liebster Award:
- Thank the giver & link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
- Reveal your top 5 picks & let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. And please just ignore this if you’ve already received it!
- Copy & paste the award on your blog.
- Hope that people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their top 5 favorite bloggers & keep it going!
Please forgive me if you’ve already received this or if perhaps you have more followers than the criteria state as I sometimes can’t tell how many followers folks have. Regardless, I love your blogs. 🙂
In no particular order, my picks are:
1. “Sarah” and “Abram” over at Still Counting Stars are quite inspirational. And they take prayer requests.
2. Over at A Little Blog About the Big Infertility (and Adoption too!) they are dealing with adenomyosis and waiting on an adoption match.
3. Sunny at Sunny-Side Up is also on this journey to parenthood and makes lovely printables.
4.Tippy at Tippy and Tidy’s Tumultuous Trip to (Twin) Toddlers is finally pregnant with twins via donor eggs!
5. And because not all blogs are about trying to get knocked up, Grace at Fruitful will tell you all about scones and pomegranates. 🙂